SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
KCMN members are manufacturing companies. These companies often require the resources of non-manufacturing organizations and those organizations desire visibility and connection with the manufacturers. KCMN provides non-manufacturers the opportunity to become Sponsors or Partners to meet those needs.
Sponsors are for-profit businesses who provide products and services to manufacturers.
Partners are educational institutions, government entities and nonprofit organizations who work with and provide services to manufacturers.
We offer three Sponsor & Partner levels to match your desired degree of engagement. The benefits of each level of participation are detailed below.
For questions or Sponsor & Partner pricing, email email@example.com.
Lean Sponsor & Partner Benefits
MeetingsAttend KCMN monthly meetings at the member rate (Up to two attendees/meeting)
- Company slide in the pre-meeting slideshow in the month you become a Sponsor and in month renewal fees are paid in future years.
WebsiteListing on KCMN.org website
- Promotion of discounts offered to KMCN members on website
- Listing in the member portal on KCMN.org with primary contact's phone and email information.
Master Sponsor & Partner Benefits
- Includes all Lean Sponsor Benefits PLUS
MeetingsOpportunity to sponsor breakfast or venue at KCMN monthly meeting (Additional fees apply)*
- Introduction of organization and attendees present at meeting sponsored.
- Promotional slide in the pre-meeting slideshow of the meeting sponsored.
- Inclusion in pre-meeting promotional emails and collateral material of sponsored meeting.
Emerging LeadersOpportunity to participate in the Emerging Leaders Program if seats available two weeks prior to the beginning of a Tier. (Limit one participant/tier. Additional fees apply.)
Champion Sponsor & Partner Benefits
- Includes all Lean and Master Sponsor Benefits PLUS
MeetingsOpportunity to host a table at one KMCN monthly meeting/year.*ƚ
Tentative 2020 Manufacturing EventOpportunity to host display table/booth at October 2020 Manufacturing Event at no additional cost. (See FAQ's for more details.)
OtherEXCLUSIVITY in your industry when available (Sponsors only)
- Ability to Participate in Sponsor benefits offered to KCMN members.
- * Subject to availability. Meeting dates are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- ƚ Maximum of two Sponsor and/or Partner tables per meeting.