EMERGING LEADERS TIER 3- Fall 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Emerging Leaders is KCMN's Leadership Development program specifically for KCMN manufacturing member and sponsor employees. If you would like to participate but are not yet a member, please go to our membership page.
Each tier consists of six classes held bi-weekly. Those who complete at least five of the six sessions will receive a Leadership Certificate once all six classes have held.
Tier 3 class topics are:
- Conflict Resolution Wed., Sept. 1, 2021; 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Unconscious Bias Wed., Sept. 22, 2021; 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Goal Setting & Employee Engagement Wed., Oct. 6, 2021; 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- High Impact Feedback and Listening Wed., Oct. 20, 2021; 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Managing Pressure & Maintaining Balance Wed., Nov. 3, 2021; 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Delegation Wed., Nov. 17, 2021; 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
We are offering two participation options for Fall 2020 Emerging Leaders. You may choose to attend virtually, via the Zoom platform or in-person at Johnson County Community College, Overland Park, KS. In-person spots are limited at this time to comply with current social distancing guidelines. We reserve the right to move all classes to a virtual delivery if: 1) There are not enough students interested in the in person option to warrant an instructor driving to campus and/or 2) the COVID-19 climate necessitates a virtual delivery for the safety of the participants and instructors. If you commit to in-person attendance, we request you use only this option for the entire tier out of respect for the instructor and other students.
Virtual attendees will partipate via Zoom. Each class will have a unique Zoom link. Participants will receive the link and associated materials several days before each session. We will have a facilitator in the classroom dedicated to the online students to create interaction with the instructor an other students.
Virtual participants must enable cameras and microphones on their computers or phones and engage with the facilitator and other participants verbally and/or via the chat feature throughout the entire session to be considered in attenance for that session. This enhaces the experience for everyone and is required for JCCC audit compliance. Please contact Dana Gonnerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- Emerging Ldrs Tier 3-In-person$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0
- Emerging Ldrs. Tier 3-Virtual$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0